Published: December 14, 2020
Here are a few NASA highlights featured in this coloring page:
- There’s a home in the sky built for astronauts! For twenty years, the International Space Station (ISS) has orbited 250 miles from Earth, as a science lab in the sky. The ISS is a collaboration where 19 countries have sent people to learn about living and working in space. Did you know the ISS can be visible in your sky at night? Check out the Spot the International Space Station website to find out when you can see it next from where you live.
- For over 30 years, NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has provided stunning views of cosmic wonders, helping to answer many of astronomy’s major questions, including insights into how stars, planets, and galaxies form.
- Nestled on the coast of Florida sits NASA’s Kennedy Space Center (KSC). KSC is the primary launch center for NASA’s human spaceflight missions. It has launched many iconic missions like Apollo, the Space Shuttle, Commercial Crew, the Great Observatories and more! Check our nasa.gov for up to date launches from KSC!
What else can you uncover in the picture? Here are a few hints to help you out!
- Famous for "out of this world" images
- A laboratory and home for astronauts in orbit
- A planet that orbits around other stars
- The reason there's no air in space