We are NASA – and after 60 years, we’re just getting started.
- [Controller] Ignition sequence start.
- [Controller 2] Roger. All engines are running.
- [Narrator] We have taken tremendous steps.
- We choose to go to the Moon, before this decade is out.
- [Narrator] We have achieved the earth-shaking, the breathtaking, the groundbreaking.
- [Astronaut] One small step for man.
- [Narrator] And left a mark in the heavens.
Our successes build one upon another, and amplify what is possible.
- [Announcer] The dawn of Orion.
- [Narrator] It's time we take the next great leap.
We're building the next chapter of American exploration, returning to the Moon, to stay.
So we can go beyond, to Mars.
To expand what's possible, and further our understanding.
The architecture for these missions is already taking shape.
We will go with new systems, bold designs, and a sustainable mission.
You can hear it, taste it, touch it.
We are going.
We are training, testing, pressing, our pioneering spirit into every component.
Defining our resolve with every line of code.
And securing our success with every welcomed partnership.
This is not hypothetical.
This is not about flags and footprints.
This is about sustainable science, and feeding forward the advance of the human spirit.
Because we are the pioneers, the star-sailors, the thinkers, the visionaries, the doers.
And because we stand on the shoulders of giants, to go farther than humanity has ever been.
We will add our names to the rolls of the greatest adventurers in history.
Every day, every mission, we advance this calling.
WE. ARE. NASA.
And after 60 years, we're just getting started.