Continuing in the tradition started by the Cassini mission to Saturn, Scientist for a Day challenges students to become NASA scientists. Participants examine real spacecraft observations and choose the destination they think will yield the best scientific results. This choice must then be supported in an essay.
The next essay contest will be announced in Fall 2018.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners of the 2017 U.S. contest:
- Reece Steidle - State College, Pennsylvania
- Naren Krishnan - Oak Park, California
- Alexia de Costa - Alexandria, Virginia
- Matthew Zoerb, Benjamin Lambright and Nicholas Nautiyal - Nashua, New Hampshire
- Jay Chakraborti - The Woodlands, Texas
- Vishakha Rath - Plainview, New York
- Ken Cummings - Mercer Island, Washington
- Zade Akras and Vikash Modi - Gates Mills, Ohio
- Shaunak Dabir - Katy, Texas