CAN YOU ANSWER THIS? QUIZ - MAY 2004
1. What are the differences between the images from the medium resolution instrument and the high resolution instrument and
why are both important?
2. The High Resolution Instrument consists of an imaging component and what else?
3. We are going to make a crater in Comet Tempel 1 with our impactor. How do craters form?
4. How did our target get its name?
5. Why are we doing observations from Earth at the same time we encounter Comet Tempel 1?
6. What do you know about other missions to small bodies (asteroids and comets)?
Click here for the answers.
Can You Answer This? - Archive